SGImprezaClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SGImprezaClub

Home of the Subaru Impreza

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chang
Vendor

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.) Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.)   Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi,

Garmin GPS For Sale.( Nuvi 2465).

Preloaded with SG/MY maps. Manufacturer warranty of 1 year.
Those want other model like 3790V/ 1460 / 2565 / 2575. i can also try to check the price. But the most value for money and with the fastest log in is this model.

http://www.garmin.com.sg/products/ontheroad/nuvi_2465_sg_my/
Garmin 2465 for sale at $250 only.

Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.) P1010301

Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.) P1010302

Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.) P1010300

Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.) P1010299

I'll also add in extra maps like AUS/NZ, Thai / Taiwan besides those preloaded SG/MY maps.

Warranty is 1 Year Manufacturer warranty, Comes with FOC home charger and above mentioned maps.

I have other Maps as well, Please let me know if you need it. ( US, Mexico , China , HK , Macau ,Japan , Vietnam , Indo , Cambodia, Laos and Europe Maps.). Its too many to upload all to your GPS sets thus you gotta let me know when you collect the set. For buyers who have already bought from me before, and now needs extra Maps. Please contact me and i'll pass you the Maps. ( Note: This Service is only for those who have bought their GPS from me. I'll know cos i have records of all the set serial nos and dates collected that i've sold for warranty purposes. ).

Those interested can sms me at 97530282 / 94521488. to discuss.

Back to top Go down

Brand New Garmion GPS.(FOC Home Charger and Many extra Maps.)
Page 1 of 1