SGImprezaClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SGImprezaClub

Home of the Subaru Impreza

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pit-bull
Vendor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-08

1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) Empty
PostSubject: 1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich)   1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm

WILWOOD-ф280mm 1pc rotor with Wilwood Dynalite 4 pot caliper Kit
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 2008114162911

Wilwood high performance brake system. Produce by forge technology with strongest and lighter alloy for ultimate stopping performance. Combine with UK made Goodridge brake hose and EBC yellow stuff brake pads.
280mm lightweight 4 pot kit with one pc rotor kit. Idea for small light weight vehicle. 280mm 1pc rotor precision flatness less than .003.Improve brake performance and handling. Does not affect speed with light weight components. Better alloy wheel appearance. Quality package with UK made Goodridge brake hose and EBC yellow stuff pads. Only weight 15kg. Idea for 15’’ or bigger size wheel.

Black: $1450
Red: Additional $160

WILWOOD-ф280mm 2pc rotor lightweight 4 pot Dynalite brake kit
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 20081110114015

Wilwood high performance brake system. Produce by forge technology with strongest and lighter alloy for ultimate stopping performance. Combine with UK made Goodridge brake hose and EBC yellow stuff brake pads.

1 kg lighter than 1 pc rotor kit. Better handling better looking.
Idea for small light weight vehicle. 280mm 2pc rotor with precision flatness less than .001.Improve brake performance and handling. Does not affect speed with light weight components. Better alloy wheel appearance. Quality package with UK made Goodridge brake hose and EBC yellow stuff pads. Only weight 15kg. Idea for 15’’ or bigger size wheel.

Price: $1800
Red: Additional $160

WILWOOD-ф330mm one pc 28mm thickness rotor lightweight brake kit
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 20081110152613

330mm one pc rotor with 28mm thickness lightweight series. Idea for high performance medium size vehicle. Rotor with 0.075mm flatness and balance treatment. Guarantee stability. Brake kit weight less than 20kg. With new design 4 pot superlite caliper and UK made Goodridge brake hose,EBC yellow stuff slim brake pads. For handling, Performance , Quality and appearance. Idea for 17’’ or bigger wheel.

Price: $2200
With 2pcs Wilwood rotor $2500
Red&yellow: Additional $160

WILWOOD-ф330mm 2pc rotor with 6 pot superlite caliper brake kit
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 20081110163536
330mm 2 pc rotor with 6 pot superlite caliper. Lightweight 330mm rotor with less 0.025mm flatness and fully balance. High quality ally bell. With UK made Goodridge brake hose and EBC yellow stuff brake pads. Ultimate brake performance and handling. Quality brake system does not affect performance. Total weight less than 20kg. Idea for 17’’ or bigger wheel
Price: $2999

WILWOOD-ф406mm 2pc big rotor 6 pot brake kit
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 20081110173452

Produce by forge technology with strongest and lighter alloy for ultimate stopping performance. Combine with UK made Goodridge brake hose. Wilwood high performance brake system at its highest standard.
Massive Wilwood forged 6 pot TC6R caliper with 334mm length. Big 2pc 406mm diameter rotor and alloy bell. Wilwood brake pads and UK made goodridge hose. Awesome outlook with ultimate performance. Idea for big output and big alloy wheel. Total weight less than 34kg. Idea for 20’’ or bigger wheel.
Price: $5999

All my wilwood caliper are original form states. Please beware of fake Wilwood

Please take note that as for now, I don't keep stock with me
Delivery will be about 12days after conformation.
50% of payment will be collected and the rest after you receive the parts.
All the price are without installation but I have already tied up with workshop if you prefear to install with us
Group Buy available at special price

Please e-mail or pm me if you need any more information.
wilwoodbrakes@yahoo.com.sg
www.wilwoodbrakes.blogspot.com
You can also sms me at 81182180 for enquiry
Back to top Go down
pit-bull
Vendor

PostSubject: Re: 1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich)   1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 pm

EBC 400℃ Front brake pads(For road use)
Price: from $120
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 200811419567

EBC 600℃ High performance front brake pads(For fast road use)
Price from: $170
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 20081117175633_s

EBC 750℃ High performance front brake pads(For high performance and track use)
Price from: $220
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 20094221662_s

EBC 850℃ High performance brake pads(For high performance and track / race / rally use)
Price from: $270
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) 2009422161741_s

Please contact me for your excect models. Thanks
Also avaliable on this following brands:
Wilwood
AP racing
Brembo
AMG
Alcon
Mov it
Tarox
Stoptech
Porsche
Ferrari
RS

All the price are without installation but I have already tied up with workshop if you prefear to install with us
Group Buy available at special price

Back to top Go down
pit-bull
Vendor

PostSubject: Re: 1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich)   1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:45 pm

1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) Goodridge
1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) DSC02166-1

Price: $220

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich)   1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1's Performance (EBC, Wilwood, Goodrich)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SGImprezaClub :: Vendor-
Jump to: